12925 N Saguaro Blvd, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
Request a reservation online at www.fountainhillsaz.gov/REC or call us Monday-Thursday 7:00 am-6:00 pm 480-816-5100.
All park rentals require a 24-hour advanced booking. Rentals for Friday-Sunday must be done before 6:00 pm on Thursday.
Public requests for fountain lighting will be accepted on an extremely limited basis. These requests may not be for personal or professional use, and must adhere to the following process:
- Requests for Special Color Displays must be submitted in writing to the Community Services Department, no less than four weeks and no more than one year in advance of the date requested.
- Upon review by Town staff, applicants will be notified of the approval or denial of the request within 10 days of submission.
- Approved applications must meet one of the following criteria:
- The lighting request is intended to educate or enlighten the public about a significant health or safety issue or emphasize a recognized awareness campaign. (Examples include: Domestic Violence Awareness, Cancer Awareness, etc.)
- The lighting request is intended to draw public attention to an activity or event held by or partnered with the Town of Fountain Hills.
- The lighting promotes a local, state, or national holiday or day of remembrance not already recognized..
Fountain Park is a 64-acre passive recreation area and anchored to the town center. Built in 1970, the park includes:
- 29-acre 100 million gallon effluent lake
- The world-famous fountain goes off every one hour for 15 minutes between 9:00 am-9:00 pm. The fountain will not operate in windy conditions.
- 35 acres of turf
- An amphitheater
- Rotary Splash Pad- Open seasonally from 9:00 am to Sunset. The Splash Pad is closed due to the construction of a new Splash Pad
- Great lawn-event space
- An 18-hole championship disc golf course
- Children’s playground and musical instrument playground
- Public Art- 36 pieces of the Town’s public art collection
- Chilled drinking fountain
- 5 small reservable Ramada’s with 2 standard tables and a barbeque. Request a ramada reservation online.
- Veteran’s Memorial
- Walking trail
- Interpretive signage