Can you come get a dead animal out of the road?
If there is a dead animal on town property (most likely in the road) call Town Hall 480-816-5100 extension 0 (during business hours) and they will send a service out to remove the animal. If the animal is on your property it is your responsibility. These are a few animal removal services Entrust Pet 602-430-6866, ACS 623-842-0908, and Fountain Hills Construction Clean-up 480-560-3917. The charge around $70 for pick-up and Entrust Pet and ACS offer cremation for around $100 depending on the size of the animal.

Show All Answers

1. There is a javelina in my yard. What do I do about it?
2. What do I do with old propane tanks?
3. There are bees at my house, can you come kill them?
4. Can I stop by the fire station and have a car seat installed?
5. Where are the fire stations in Fountains Hills?
6. Is the Fountain Hill Fire Department hiring firefighters?
7. I have some old needles I need to get rid of. Can I drop them off at the fire station?
8. Can I drop off some hazardous chemicals I need to get rid of at the fire station?
9. What should I do with my old fire extinguisher?
10. What do I have to do to maintain my fire sprinklers?
11. How do I maintain my smoke detectors?
12. Can I get my blood pressure checked if I come to the station?
13. Can you come get a dead animal out of the road?
14. I locked my keys in my car; can you open my car for me?
15. What is the Redicare Ambulance Membership Program, and how do I join?