How can I make a payment?
For mail payments: Send to:
Fountain Hills Municipal Court
16705 East Avenue of the Fountains
Fountain Hills, AZ 85268

Make your check or money order payable to the Fountain Hills Municipal Court in the full amount due and include the complaint number on the check or money order. Please provide your current address if it is different from the address on the check.

Payment by Visa, Master Card or Discover: You may pay by credit card in person or by phone at 480-816-5103, during normal business hours.

Partial Payments: If you are financially unable to meet your court ordered obligation on the day of sentencing, you may be placed on a payment plan. This can only be considered after you have completed a detailed sworn financial affidavit to determine your ability to pay. Credit history verification through a national credit bureau may also be required. This process may take up to one hour or longer. A $20 State-mandated time payment fee will be added to your total obligation and you may also be required to make a substantial down payment.

Show All Answers

1. Can you tell me if my driver license has been suspended?
2. When can I see the Judge?
3. Can I file for divorce at the Fountain Hills Municipal Court?
4. What is an abstract?
5. Is there information available regarding my fines, fees or restitution and making payments?
6. How can I make a payment?
7. What if I am unable to make my scheduled payment?
8. I have a warrant for my arrest for failure to pay. Can I have my payment arrangement reset and have the warrant cancelled?
9. I had my license suspended for failure to pay. Can I have my payment arrangement reset to have my license reinstated?
10. Can someone drop off my payment for me?