- Your Government
- Town Council
- Vice Mayor Peggy McMahon
Vice Mayor Peggy McMahon
Peggy McMahon relocated to Fountain Hills from Southern California in 2001 and hasn’t looked back! She loves living in Fountain Hills and being part of our unique community.
Councilmember McMahon spent about thirty-five years working in estate planning and taxation areas of law. In Arizona, she worked for Snell & Wilmer law firm, as a VP Trust and Estate Tax Officer with JPMorgan in Scottsdale and Chicago, and as a State Licensed Fiduciary with the Maricopa County Public Fiduciary. Councilmember McMahon has a Juris Doctor (not licensed) and a Paralegal Degree.
Councilmember McMahon enjoys volunteering for good causes and has served in many different volunteer positions with Hospice of the Valley, Homeward Bound, the Volunteer Expo and has participated in various local community events. She is involved with Friends In The Hills Women’s Group, FH Women’s Club, the FH Stitchers Of Hope (making masks for frontline workers, and clothes for children in third world countries) and various local women business owners associations.
Councilmember McMahon is married to David Adkins and between them have four adult sons and five grandchildren. Before retiring, she and David were partners in Global Business Management Consultants LLC specializing in Project Management for companies and universities worldwide. Councilmember McMahon enjoys international travel, golf, fly fishing and making quilts.
- East Valley Partnership, Board of Directors
- Valley Metro RPTA & Valley Rail Boards of Directors
- Maricopa County of Government (MAG), Economic Development Committee, with interest in MAG’s Homeless Regional Planning Strategy Division
- League of Cities and Towns, Neighborhoods, Sustainability & Quality of Life Committee
- Council Sub-Committee, Pedestrian and Traffic Safety
- Town of Fountain Hills CARES Forum Committee
- Town of Fountain Hills Dementia Friendly Committee @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>