2022 Annual Events
The Town of Fountain Hills Parks and Recreation Department offers several special events throughout the year
- Ballet Under the Stars-September 8, 2022
- Turkey Trot 5K & Fitness Walk-November 24, 2022
- Irish Fountain Fest- March 11, 2023
- St. Patrick's Day Greening- March 17 at Noon, 2023
- Fountain Hills Music Fest-March 31 & April 1, 2023
We have a wide variety of sponsorship packages tailored to meet your company’s needs. You can select the level of participation that best supports your goals while demonstrating your commitment to the community and helping to maintain Fountain Hill’s wide variety of special events. Contact Linda Ayres to start building your sponsorship package today.
If you would like to be considered as a vendor for a Signature Event, please complete the online vendor interest application. You will be contacted at a later date regarding your acceptance.
Special Event Application Process
All promoters are required to read the Special Event Guidelines BEFORE submitting an application.
Whether you're planning a festival, craft fair, a 5K walk/run, bike race, or a similar type of event, the Town of Fountain Hills would like to help you make your event possible. Events will be required to obtain a permit. Most events will require a Special Event Application.
Answering a few simple questions may help you determine if you need to submit a Special Event Application. You can follow the Special Event Flow Chart or contact our event manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-816-5170 who will be happy to assist you with evaluating your event.
Town and Promoter Event Calendar
- Special Event Fees
- INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Special Event Signage Plan
- Vendor List
- Special Event Delivery List_FILL
- Plot 208 Event Parking Use Application-FILL
- Event Parking Map (PDF)
- Performer Entertainment List_FILL
- Fountain Park Free Speech Zone for Town Event
- Avenue of the Fountains Free Speech Zone for Town Event