2023 Annual Events
The Town of Fountain Hills Parks and Recreation Department offers several special events throughout the year
- Fourth at the Fountain- July 4, 2023
- Ballet Under the Stars-September 28, 2023
- Turkey Trot 5K & Fitness Walk-November 23, 2023
- Irish Fountain Fest- March 16, 2024- Live Music, Food, Beer Garden, Kids Zone, & Fountain Greening at Noon & 4:00 PM
- St. Patrick's Day Greening- March 17 at Noon, 2024- This day is only the greening of the fountain. All activities and live music are on March 11th at the Irish Fountain Fest.
- Fountain Hills Music Fest-April 6, 2024
Event Free Speech Zones
We have designated free speech zones for events produced by the Town of Fountain Hills. All promoter events and events produced by outside organizations will provide their own free speech zones.
Avenue of the Fountain Free Speech Zone
Fountain Park Free Speech Zone
Join us in shaping the future of Fountain Hills through your valued sponsorship. Together, we will create unforgettable experiences, forge meaningful connections, and make a positive difference in the lives of our community members. Contact Linda Ayres at email@example.com today to begin building your sponsorship package and take the first step towards becoming an integral part of Fountain Hills' success story.
If you want to be considered as a vendor for a Signature Event, please complete the online vendor interest application. You will be contacted at a later date regarding your acceptance.
Special Event Application Process
All promoters are required to read the Special Event Guidelines BEFORE submitting an application.
Whether you're planning a festival, craft fair, 5K walk/run, bike race, or similar event, the Town of Fountain Hills would like to help you make your event possible. Events will be required to obtain a permit. Most events will require a Special Event Application.
Answering a few simple questions may help you determine if you need to submit a Special Event Application. You can follow the Special Event Flow Chart or contact our event manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-816-5170 who will be happy to assist you with evaluating your event.
Town and Promoter Event Calendar
Special Event Forms
- Special Event Fees
- INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Special Event Signage Plan
- Vendor List
- Special Event Delivery List_FILL
- Plot 208 Event Parking Use Application-FILL
- Event Parking Map (PDF)
- Performer Entertainment List_FILL
- Fountain Park Free Speech Zone for Town Event
- Avenue of the Fountains Free Speech Zone for Town Event
Special Event Planning Quick Links
- Fountain Hills Business License
- Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses & Control
- Maricopa County Health Department Permit
- MCSO Off Duty Management- Need to hire deputies for your event